Enjoy taking care of elephants and walk with wild tigers on this superb 2 days travel package by Thailand
Tour Center. Ideal for honeymooners or family travel, this private tour takes you to two of the best places to
visit in Thailand. From your hotel we take you to Kanchanaburi by luxury van or limousine to where you will
spend a full day at elephant camp feeding bathing and bonding with elephants followed by a day at the world
famous Tiger Temple, feeding and preparing tigers for shower and rest, After breakfast with the monks who
take care of them of course. Then visiting the Bridge over the River Kwai, Museum and then heading back to
NOTE : For the tiger cubs feeding, you must be at least 1.5 meters high.
||3 to 4 Persons
||5 to 6 Persons
||7 to 8 Persons
| 14,950 Baht each
||13,950 Baht each
||12,950 Baht each
||11,950 Baht each
|Appx $499 USD each
||$465 USD each
||$432 USD each
||$399 USD each
On this tour you will :
- Spend a day at the Elephant Camp.
- Go Elephant Trekking.
- Bath with Elephants.
- Have Breakfast with the monks at the Tiger Temple.
- Bottle feed baby tigers.
- Walk with big cats and watch them at play.
- Visit the Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Special Photo with Tiger head in your lap.
- Tiger Cub pay to secure feeding time.
PRICE For all Private Tours Includes :
- Pick up from your Hotel. Driver, Transport, Guide, Hotel, Breakfast and Dinner. Vehicle is a Modern High
Top Van with A/C, Television, Surround Sound, DVD etc.
- Payment is on pick up from your Hotel or via internet. This is a 'Private Tour'. We customize your tour to
meet your needs and whatever you want.
- All Tours are private tours with our guide who we collect in Kanchanaburi.
- English speaking Guide.
- 1 night at the Saiyok View Hotel with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Does not Include :
- Items of a personal nature.
- Floating Market Entrance Fee. (300 Baht/pp)
- Tips or Gratuities to Guides or Drivers.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, insurance, tips for driver, etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
Tiger Temple Safety Rules :
- No loud noises, no sudden movement or running.
- Do not wear red or orange clothes.
- Ladies should have minimum 3 quarter length sleeves and shorts to the knee for the temple.
- Many Temples in Thailand are called Tiger Temple, This temple is not called 'Tiger Temple'. So be
warned many tour operators will claim they no where to go and will take you to a temple called
'Tiger Temple' with no tiger!
Tip : Remember to take a change of clothes because you'll get wet bathing the elephant. Life Jackets are
provided upon request.
Warning Tips..It can be hot our there! Thailand is very hot. Please bring plenty of bottled water, sun screen
etc. Don’t forget to bring a cap, towel, sun glasses, energy drinks, painkillers etc. Take special care of camera
equipment make sure battery is full charged. It’s easy to trip and drop a camera. Always keep back up SD cards
and back up your photos.
HOTEL DEALS : Best Deals and Bargins on 2 to 5+ Star Bangkok Hotels VIEW ALL HOTELS HERE
SPECIAL DEAL : After tour take a Luxurious Dinner River Cruise ONLY 990B CLICK FOR MORE INFO
BANGKOK HANGOVER : From 7:30pm all night visit the hottest Bars 2,199B THE HANGOVER TOUR
Suzie Help Desk Eng : Intl +66-81-308-2300 / Local : 081-308-2300
Thai Help Desk : Intl +66-87-040-4043 / Local : 087-040-4043
E-mail : email@example.com
| Free Apps I LINE + ID : soidog33 | Whatsapp + ID : +66-81-308-2300