This great one day tour takes you to the picturesque province of Kanchanaburi where you will first visit the
Allied prisoner of war cemetery from World War II, Visit the famous Bridge Over the River Kwai and then
take a train ride along the Thailand-Burma Death Railway with its famous wooden trestle viaduct that snakes
along the side of the sheer cliff face of the mountain and the Buddha Cave. Then onto the Tiger Safari Park.
It is a nature theme park, a tourism attraction, and is the most important animal breeding centre in
Kanchanaburi. You can see a wide variety of animals for example, camels, tigers, lions, bears, elephants,
deers, zebras, llamas, ostrichs, flamingos, giraffes etc. before moving onto the Elephant camp for elephant
trekking and a host of other great activities.
Special Deal : After tour take a Luxurious Dinner River Cruise ONLY 990 Baht
Face Book Thailand Tours Center click on here.
NEW : This Tour can now Pick you up from your Hua Hin or Pattaya Hotel. (Pick up time is 2 hours earlier
than Bangkok pick up time.)
||4 to 12 Persons
| 6,800 Baht
||3,800 Baht each
||3,500 Baht each
||2,800 Baht each
|Appx $227 USD
||$127 USD each
||$117 USD each
||$92 USD each
FACEBOOK THAILAND TOURS CENTER
On this tour you will :
- Walk over the Bridge on the River Kwai.
- Take a train ride along the Thailand Burma Death Railway and Visit Sai Yok Waterfall. (Option)
- Cub with Tigers at the Tiger Safari Park. (Option)
- Go Elephant Trekking at the Elephant Camp. (Option)
- Go River Rafting plus a host of other activities if time allows. (Option)
PRICE For all Private Tours Includes :
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver.
- All Tours are private tours with our guide who we collect in Kanchanaburi.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Entrance Fee at Tiger Safari Park.
- Food for the Safari animals 1 Set / Person.
- Transfer from / to Hotel.
Does not Include :
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips or Gratuities to Guides or Drivers.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, insurance, tips for driver, etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
If you need any additional information please Contact Us. +66-81-308-2300
This tour needs to be pre paid, as we have to pre pay the Sanctuary to secure your place.
A cell number if you have one with you when you get to Bangkok.
Warning Tips..It can be hot our there! Thailand is very hot. Please bring plenty of bottled water, sun screen
etc. Don’t forget to bring a cap, towel, sun glasses, energy drinks, painkillers etc. Take special care of camera
equipment make sure battery is full charged. It’s easy to trip and drop a camera. Always keep back up SD
cards and back up your photos.
Tipping : If you tip the guide remember the driver he is the one that gets you there and back to your Hotel
Suzie Help Desk Eng : Intl +66-81-308-2300 / Local : 081-308-2300
Thai Help Desk : Intl +66-87-040-4043 / Local : 087-040-4043
E-mail : email@example.com
| Free Apps I LINE + ID : soidog33 | Whatsapp + ID : +66-81-308-2300